§ 1 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- All Products sold through the Shop are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty which is applicable within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The warranty period for the Products sold through the Shop is 30 days and begins from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer.
- A proof of purchase (a VAT invoice) is required to validate any warranty claims.
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not override any entitlements arising from the statutory warranty for physical or legal defects, set out in the Polish Civil Code.
- Statutory warranty process.
- The legal basis and the extent of the Seller’s liability for physical or legal defects in Products are set forth under the Civil Code Act of 23 April, 1964 (Dz. U. No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Notice of a Product defect and all statutory warranty claims should be submitted via email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Błękitna 66A, 44-251 Rybnik, Poland.
- All claims, submitted electronically or on paper, should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, claims should include information regarding circumstances, the nature of the claim, the date when the issue first arose as well as the issuer contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the claim-handling process.
- Where inspection is deemed necessary to determine the scope of the defect, the defective Product shall be returned to the following address: ul. Błękitna 66A, 44-251 Rybnik, Poland.
- All Customer claims shall be reviewed promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
- In the case of claims submitted by consumer Customers – the Seller’s failure to consider the Customer’s claim within 14 days of its receipt shall be construed as tantamount to a decision in the Customer’s favour. If a claim is decided in favour of the Customer the Seller shall bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the replacement of the defective Product with a new one, free from any defects.
- A response to the claim is delivered to the Customer on paper or other tangible medium.
§ 2 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
- With the reservation of point 10 of this paragraph Consumer Customers have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within 14 days without giving any reason for the withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal the consumer Customer must notify the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the agreement by an unequivocal written statement (e.g. by submitting the model withdrawal statement provided by the Seller). The statement can be generated with the document generator available HERE.
- In the case of withdrawal from a Seles Agreement, the agreement is considered null and void. In the case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Customer must return the Product to the Seller or any person authorised by the Seller without delay and no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Agreement, unless the Seller offered to pick up the Product from the Customer. To comply with the time limit it is sufficient that the Product is dispatched on time.
- In case of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement the Product should be sent to the following address: ul. Błękitna 66A, 44-251 Rybnik, Poland.
- The Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the Product.
- With the reservation of points 6 and 8 of this chapter the Seller shall reimburse to the Consumer all payments received from them, including the cost of delivery. The refund shall be made in the same method of payment that the Consumer used for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event the Consumer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- The Shop shall not be required to reimburse the supplementary costs resulting from the Consumer’s choice of a type of Product delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Shop.
- If the Seller does not offer to pick up the return from the Customer himself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement until he has received the Product back or until the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Product, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer who withdraws from a Sales Agreement under point 1, must only bear the direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The “cooling-off” period expires 14 days after the day the Consumer received the Product, or after the day of concluding an agreement for the provision of services.
- The right of withdrawal in any event does not apply to Sales Agreements for the supply of:
- products made to the Consumer’s specification, i.e. non-prefabricated, personalized Products made on the basis of and individual choice of or decision by the Consumer.
- products delivered sealed, subsequently unsealed, which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- Both the Customer (Consumer) and the Seller have a legal right to cancel the Sales Agreement in the event that the opposite party fails to fulfil its obligations under the Agreement within the set deadline.
§ 3 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE FOR ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Complaints about Electronic Services provided via www.arystea.com should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All complaints should contain sufficient detail about the matter that is at issue. Specifically, complaints should include circumstances, the nature of the complaint, the date when the issue first arose as well as the complainant’s contact details. Providing all necessary data will speed up the complaint-handling process.
- All complaints shall be resolved promptly and, in any event, no later than within 14 days following the date of receipt.
- A response to the complaint shall be sent by email or other preferred method of contact indicated by the complainant.
§ 4 CONDITIONS OF TERMINATING ELECTRONIC SERVICES AGREEMENTS
- Terminating an Electronic Services Agreement:
- Continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services Agreements (e.g. Account management agreement) may be terminated.
- The User may terminate the agreement for convenience and with immediate effect by sending an appropriate statement to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate continuing and indefinite-term Electronic Services agreements in the event that the User violates any obligation deriving from these Terms and Conditions. This applies particularly to Users who provide illegal content and continue to do so despite receiving a cease and desist letter from the Service Provider. The termination shall be effected within 7 days of serving an advance notice in writing (agreement termination period).
- The notice of termination leads to a cessation of legal relations with the effect for the future.
- The Electronic Services agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the parties.